Book Review: UNTIL THE END by Abbi Glines

Title: UNTIL THE END (Sea Breeze #9)
Author: ABBI GLINES
Published: October 28, 2014
Genre: Young Adult, Romance

AMAZON || iBooks || Barnes & Noble
Until the End (Sea Breeze, #9)

Trisha Corbin always knew how to hide a bruise. With her momma’s boyfriends unable to keep their hands off of her, she had no choice. And as long as it meant the guys wouldn’t go near her little brother, Krit, it was worth it. But her days of dreaming that Prince Charming would ever come rescue her are far, far in the past.

Rock Taylor always had a plan. Through football, he would rise above the life he was born into. A full ride to play for a major college team was within his reach—assuming he didn’t let anything get in his way. But scoring a date with the hottest girl in Sea Breeze was proving harder than expected. Trisha Corbin was every man’s walking fantasy, and she wouldn’t even glance his way.

When Rock finally does get Trisha in his truck, it isn’t for a date. It’s because he picks her up on the side of the road, beaten and bruised and walking to the local hospital. Before Rock knows it, football is no longer his life. Trisha Corbin is. And he’ll do anything to save her. And keep her.

In addition to Rock and Trisha’s love story, this special novel contains the wrap-up stories of all your favorite Sea Breeze couples: Sadie and Jax, Marcus and Low, Cage and Eva, Preston and Amanda, Jess and Jason, Krit and Blythe, and Dewayne and Sienna.
 


The final installment of the Sea Breeze series is here so better brace yourselves because you would not believe the turn of events our favorite couples have endured! I've been a fan of the series ever since and of course, I've been wondering how Trisha and Rock fell in love, survived life and become the "it" couple in the gang. This book is perfectly written (their past, present, and future) that you'll keep wanting more and will definitely give you that bittersweet feeling. In this book, we have everybody else in the series. A glimpse of their high school days (the playboy and asshole days) and seeing all of them before falling in love for the girls that changed their lives. 

It is really overwhelming, full of tears, swoon-worthy words, and this books will make you really sad for their story has ended, but I know that the Sea Breeze family will stay in our hearts.

How can you wrap up a series with 8 love teams in one book? Only Abbi Glines can do that! And since I'm so generous today... here's a sneak peek....


SADIE & JAX
(Surprising! I didn't know it was coming.)

"I've loved you for 5 years, and I'll love you for a hundred more."

MARCUS & WILLOW
(Major turning point in Marcus and Willow's story!)

"But I had found out that I needed all-consuming, wild, magical love. And that's what I got with Marcus. My fairy tale wasn't over. It was just the beginning."

PRESTON & AMANDA
(Preston is so cute! I swear!)

"I patted his arm and held on as we walked toward the man of my dreams waiting on me."

JASON & JESS
(Jason is incredibly sweet. Grrr)

"You put color in my life, Jess. You make me laugh and you give me a reason to smile when things are shit. You're my world."

BLYTHE & KRIT
(CRAZY!)

"You are the only man I will ever love. You are the only man I want to spend forever with. You were the first person to love me, and I found that, with your love, I didn't need anything more. You filled every void in my life. My heart was complete with you."

DEWAYNE & SIENNA
(Very emotional and heartwarming)

"I want your last name to be mine, I want to be able to say 'Have you met my wife, Sienna?'"

CAGE & EVA
(Charming!)

"Eva was so much better than anything I ever could have thought up for myself. She was more. So much more."

The epilogue will make you want to read the whole series all over again and it has a freaking bonus chapter you would not believe! SPOILER ALERT... One word: GREEN! 






Since publishing her first novel Breathe in May of 2011, Abbi has also released The New York Times bestselling Seabreeze Series which includes Breathe, Because of Low, While It Lasts, Just For Now and Sometimes It Last, The Existence Trilogy that includes the USA Today Bestseller Ceaseless. New York Times and USA TODAY bestsellers The Vincent Boys and The Vincent Brothers. Last but not least her most popular series to date, Rosemary Beach which includes The New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestsellers Fallen Too Far, Never Too Far, Forever Too Far, Twisted Perfection and Simple Perfection. Her newest book scheduled to be released on December 17th, 2013 is Misbehaving (Seabreeze).

When Abbi isn’t locked away in her office typing away she is hauling her kids to and from their many social activities. You could say her second job is the Glines Kids personal chauffeur. It’s a rather illustrious job.

AUTHOR LINKS


THE SEA BREEZE SERIES



No comments :

Post a Comment